Sunday, May 3, 2009

A rediculous show!

On the show "The girls Next Door" I feel that this has a strong negative effect on girls in our society. The girls shown in this show are viewed as pretty much the perfect girl. They have ridiculous body shapes and they are like how ever guy would want a girl. Young girls look at these women on this show and try to be like them because they are on T.V., and they want attention like the girls in this show. I feel that alot of younger girls look up to these beautiful women and its not a good thing because they are playboy bunnies lol. These girls get naked, and act dumb on T.V for entertainment purposes.

In reality! most girls do not look even close as good as these girls look. Personally I would never want my daughter watching this show becuase I do not want her to get any slutty ideas from these women. I don't think the show should be cancelled because money runs the world and if people are entertained by this show it is making money, and it should go on. I just feel that parents need to keep an eye on there children and make sure they don't watch shows like this becuase you don't get any good from these shows. They bring nothing but negativity towards girls in today's real society!

No comments:

Post a Comment