Sunday, May 3, 2009

Local News at 5!

The local news at 5 shows a variety of political and non-political issues. It discuses recent sport issues, illnesses like the swine flu, up coming weather, and some political issues. I feel that the local news talks about what the people want too here most about. If there is a recent political issue or a recent big time sports deal, I feel they will announce the sports deal first. For example I went on my local news channel, and the first thing they talked about was the weather.


There are political issues discussed but the local news at 5 talks about issues that the people want to hear most about. This local news channels focus on the entertainment side, then the political side. This is not a good thing because politics are the most important news we can here about. There could be something really bad that happened to our government but more people would know about the local first round draft pick for the Oakland A's. I feel there should be more political issues disused on our local news because I didn't see that much on mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment