Sunday, May 3, 2009

Capturing rain water

This blog talks about how we can alleviate water problems or droughts. This water capturing system can be very easy. One of the easiest ways to capture rain water runoff from your roof. I really agree with this post because it is a very easy, simple way to conserve water and not have to worry about any water shortages.

Think about the families in Mexico or any where else that they need water badly. Think as it like you are doing a good environmental thing and saving lives! After reviewing this passage I definitely am going to look into getting one of these water capturing systems for myself. It safe, easy, and makes the world a better place. I feel many people should have these systems and I have never seen one in my life. Lets be good environmental citizens and help save the water!

Click here to view blog ..... here....

No comments:

Post a Comment