Sunday, May 3, 2009

Kevin Barrett fasle!! 9/11 theories

An episode I watched from the "Hannity and Colmes" show talked about a Professor from The University of Wisconsin named Kevin Barrett who believed 9/11 was an inside job. He teaches a class that discusses and talks about conspiracy theories about 9/11. Personally I do not agree with him teachs these classes becuase he can be totaly wrong about it and just put dumb, false ideas and to students heads.

Barrett says that"the audeience gets better critical thinking skills from this class". He is right saying that but I don't agree teaching a college class on consiracy theories of a saveer tragety that happend in our country. You can tell when watching this that Hannity and Colmes totally disagree with him and don't believe any of these bizare theories on 9/11. I agree with them as well becuase I feel that these theories are all not true.
click here to view aarguement

No comments:

Post a Comment